Hunter’s Plant Weld Ltd prides itself on getting to our customers, wherever they might be, and completing on-site plant welding work quickly, so that downtime is kept to a minimum.
This August was a typical month, where we travelled as far north as Aberdeen and as far south as London to ensure that our team was able to keep plant machinery running. We value our customers and our great reputation, so were delighted once again to receive fabulous feedback from one of our first repairs of the month in Aberdeen.
This great reputation means that we have built up a loyal group of return customers and we value their loyalty to us.
Hunter’s Plant Weld is able to deliver a wide range of plant welding work. Our list of work on our On-site services page gives you an outline:
- Demolition, recycling, quarrying, scrap industries catered for
Fully mobile welding vans with experienced welders
- Waste shredder maintenance on-site
- Excavator buckets and attachments refurbished on-site
- Demolition attachments repaired and rebuilt on-site
- Loading shovel bucket rebuilds on-site
- Crushers, screeners, and shredder maintenance on-site
- Hard-facing of all wear parts on-site 24/7
- Air arc and thermal lancing on-site.
To name but a few…
Loading shovel bucket repairs.
By the second week, we had fitted a new equaliser bar to a CAT D9T, hard-faced shredder shafts and rewelded CAT landfill compactor cleaner bars. These had been removed for a trip overseas and despite the rather haphazard way they had been removed, our team was able to prep and reweld them.
A big repair job came in at the end of August. A CAT D9T dozer needed a full undercarriage replacement, plus blade repairs on-site.
The job included :
- Full undercarriage
- New equaliser bar and seized pin removed
- All snaps studs removed
- Track frame line bored to suit new equaliser bar pin
- All new bottom roller bogie cartridges fitted
- All bolts and nuts torqued to cat specification
One hell of a job and it was a great experience. Ian McClure is definitely one of the best fitters I’ve worked with. The end result meant that Littler Machinery had one more machine available for sale. They were delighted with the work.
We started the month in Aberdeen and finished it in London. Welding maintenance was required on a very worn shredder shaft. Once again, we delivered on time and to a high standard.
The end of another busy month! Hunter’s is proud of the work we do keeping machinery moving and business running all over the country. Contact us