Our Horwich welding workshop allows us to carry out major welding repairs.
A great deal of our welding maintenance and repair work takes place on-site. Our customers need their machines back to work as soon as possible and where we can, we complete all work on-site. Sometimes, the repair needs to be completed back at our welding workshop and this September, we have seen a number of workshop jobs.
At our 2500 square foot welding workshop based in Horwich, we are able to carry out major welding repairs to plant equipment up to 100 tons.
Work undertaken at our welding workshop
- Excavator Bucket repair and rebuilds
- Loading shovel bucket repair and rebuilds
- Metal Shear and concrete pulverizer repair and rebuilds
- Waste, scrap, and wood shredder maintenance and repair.
- Crusher screener and trommel welding repairs
- Oxy propane burning.
- Hard-facing of piling augers and drills
- Supply of Hardox and other wear parts
- Our workshop is fully equipped with machines, such as a plasma profile cutter, rollers, and a press brake.
- We keep a supply of parts ready for repairs, such as excavator bucket tips, pins & bushes cutting edges.
- We manufacture wear-parts and plates for equipment such as shredders, crushers, and screeners.
We attended a site to remove a bucket for repair at our welding workshop.
September saw us head across to Knutsford for the removal and collection of high tip bucket and transport it back to the workshop for repair.
The bucket needed major repair works, including extra inside gussets and external plates. It was great to return the bucket, stronger than new, back to our valued customer only 6 days later.
We also completed work on a Miller digging bucket. A common failure on these buckets is for the top pin to crack and turn. We removed the old pins and supplied and fitted new pins. We also added extra gussets inside and completed the job with some hard-facing on the bucket.
We take great pride in our work and happily put our name to our skilled workmanship